Normally I blog about “something you need to do by $date,” and this is no exception — the difference being that this time, I want you to hurry up so that you can WIN SOMETHING!
In case you didn’t hear, entries for the Fedora Contributors’ tee-shirt raffle are being accepted right now through the 30th of November. We, and by “we,” I mean, the Fedora Raffle software, will be picking 30 lucky winners on the last day of November to receive a FABULOUS, Fedora Blue “I F freedom” shirt.
If you already have one of these awesome shirts, please, TRY TO RESTRAIN yourself from entering — give your fellow contributors a chance to also be able to wear one of these swanky shirts with PRIDE. (Or Mustard. You know. :D)
So by now you’re wondering, where do I go to register, and how do I know if I qualify? And the answer to both is here:
Some quick highlights and details culled from the aforementioned link, and I’m sure I’ll miss the most important or critical detail, but HEY, it’s the thought that counts, right?… anyway:
- Shirts are unisex, S-XXL. We’ll do our best to match sizes subject to availability.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address on their FAS account.
- You need to have signed the contributor agreement and be in at least one other group.
- You need to be able to accept shipments from FedEx or UPS.
- You have to be older than 13, and shirts will not be sent to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria.
You can enter into the raffle ONE TIME, so if you haven’t entered the raffle yet, do so TODAY!