Current nominations can be seen on their respective wiki pages:
Additionally, if you have questions that you would like to ask of candidates, you have until May 15 to add your questions to the questionnaire.
More information on the Elections process can be seen on the Elections wiki page.
For those of you who are curious, the rest of the elections schedule looks like this:
- May 7-15 Collect Questions for Questionnaire
- May 7-15 Nominations Open (nomination period closes promptly at 23:59:59 UTC on 15th)
- May 15-22 Organize/Schedule Town Halls
- May 22 Deadline for questionnaire response
- May 25 Publish Questionnaire Responses
- May 26 – June 1 Town Halls
- June 2-8 Voting Period
There are a number of open seats for each body; I encourage everyone to consider running for a position if it interests them.